Sunday, August 24, 2008

An attempt to start again...

I think about posting to this blog frequently. I write the posts in my mind, the topics ranging from my latest crisis of identity to reviews of local restaurants to clever analysis of my favorite movies to public attempts at improving my vocabulary. The reality is that my last post was over seven months ago, and the post before that was a year and a half ago. Well, here is yet another attempt. In my previous post, I had just moved to Phoenix. Now I've traversed the country again and live in Cambridge, Massachusetts - just a short walk across the river to Boston.

Right now I'm watching My Big Fat Greek Wedding. I was thinking about watching my DVD of the movie earlier today, and then this evening while flipping through channels it turned out to be on TBS. Had I seen ads for the movie on TBS earlier, and that's how it got into my mind? I don't remember seeing any.

What I'm supposed to be doing is writing cover letters. Not my favorite activity, so naturally this was the perfect time to resurrect my blog.

I can feel myself tempted to save this post for later... so instead, I'm going to click "Publish Post". Hopefully you'll hear from me again soon. Whoever you are.

No comments: